We stock a wide range of local beef, lamb and pork products all freshly prepared by hand on the premises. We only use local meat from animals that live as naturally as possible. Find out more about our suppliers here.
We also make our own pies and sausage rolls in our in-house bakery.
We are famous for our award-winning sausages and offer a range of over 16 traditional and surprising flavours. You can even create your own flavours – just contact us or ask in store to find out how!
Below is a small selection of our products that are usually available in the shop. If you have a special request simply complete the online order form by clicking above or contact us on the details below.
We also stock a range of very special pies and hams – look out for them in the shop and on our market stalls!
- Rolled loin – great for roasts!
- Shoulder – great for roasts! – Mince
- Ribs – great for the Barbecue!
- Streaky bacon
- Smoked and unsmoked back bacon
- Treacle cured bacon
- Satan’s Ashes – very spicy, adults only!
- Cambridge – a traditional, well-seasoned sausage
- Pork & leek
- Rack of lamb – perfect for a special meal
- Leg – great for roasts
- Diced – perfect for curries!
- Sirloin – for roasts or steaks
- Topside – classic cut for a Sunday roast
- Rib (fore, wing) – perfect for a special family roast!
- Fillet steak
- Steak mince
- Beef ribs – available to order
- Whole chicken
- Chicken breast
- Free range eggs
- Free-range eggs